Thursday, 1 December 2011
A new day, and a new way to communicate with my friends
Today was an eye opener, and a drastic one at that. I believe that facebook is a wee bit to personal for me, and in the past few days, I have viewed things, that have disturbed me to my core! Therefore; I have chosen this path, to share my thoughts, photos, my life with raptors, and wildlife rescue. I apologize to my dear and closest friends on facebook, but this is necessary. So, wish me luck in making this a place to post daily, as I have on facebook, and I do hope you will visit me here. I will leave my facebook up for 48 hours, and then, it is here that I will be. Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck with all of your new endeavours. Follow your heart! Yes, I know that can sometimes be a trite saying but you and I both know how much it truly applies in regards to our conversation this afternoon. Love you and support you and wish you all that you deserve.
ReplyDeleteBarbie, that means the world to me. Monday will speak like thunderous Mondays do. You will be the first to know <3
ReplyDelete